We know paperwork is not easy. That’s why we’ve created an easy to use checklist to make sure you’ve got everything you need to get your loved one’s application started. The best place to start is gathering the necessary documentation listed in ‘Things You’ll Need’ followed by downloading the applications paperwork in ‘Application Stage 1’. Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
Things You’ll Need
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Picture ID (drivers license, passport, etc.)
- Medically Indigent Program (MIP) Card and Eligibility Notice (Medicaid or HMO)
- Power of Attorney (if any)
Application Stage 1
- Application for Admission Download
- Pre-Admission Medical Report Download
- Physical Examination (requires chest x-ray within 3 months) Download
- Medical History Download
- Physician’s Orders Download
- Resident Knowledge of Diagnosis Download
- Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) Request Download
That’s all you need to do to get the process started! Once all forms are completed give us a call to set up an appointment to review them together. Any additional forms and information will be provided at that time.